Weight: About 3.400kg-3.500kg
Here you will find testimonials and pictures from our customers who would like to write about their experiences with their SR30 or SRX30 -Yachtline- and share their experiences with you.
- Experience report SR30 -YACHTLINE-: Lake ConstanceOn July 6th, 2020 my husband and I decided at short notice to treat ourselves to a few days of vacation on our SR30 -Yachtline- on Lake Constance. We started out very comfortably in the morning on July 6, 2020 from Bregenz. The weather was fantastic and the Lake Constance temperature was pleasant
- Experience report SR30 -YACHTLINE- Brandenburg / MüritzAt the end of 2016 we visited the exhibition “Boot und Fun” in Berlin, where we found the SR30 -YACHTLINE- from the Öchsner family. We liked the boat straight away. In April 2017 we ordered our SR30 -YACHTLINE- (“Sandrine S”) and were able to pick it up in April 2018.
- Experience report SRX30 -YACHTLINE-: Netherlands / CroatiaOn May 13th, 2020 we took over our new boat, an Öchsner SRX30 Yachtline, in Kürnach despite the difficult corona situation. The instruction for the new boat was perfect and despite many years of experience with water sports, you are still learning.
- Experience report SR30 -YACHTLINE- Neckar / CroatiaAfter the first year with our SR30 -YACHTLINE- we were looking forward to our second season. Over the winter we installed a photovoltaic system in order to become even more independent. On the Neckar we tested the boat after winter storage. Everything went smoothly as expected.
- Experience report SR30 YACHTLINE: CroatiaIn summer 2019 we started our 4-week vacation to Croatia with our SR30 -YACHTLINE- “Daydream”. We – that are Captain Klaus, Smutje Silvana, the two sailors Katinka and Antonia and our boat dog Cookie. We drove off from Mönchengladbach
- Experience report SR30 -Yachtline-: Rhine and Ijssel seaAs experienced trailer captains of a Crownline 250cr with a quite high and unfortunately not allowed total weight of 4100kg,we decided after 8 years to buy another boat. After careful consideration, we looked at the fair Interboot
- Experience report SR30 -Yachtline-: French Atlantic CoastThis spring in April, we finally received our SR30 -Yachtline-. As a home port, we found the marina Lässig in Kahl at the river Main, the last corner of Bavaria, about 25 km from the gates of Frankfurt. After our first rides the Main up and down, it went on Whitsun on the “sauerkraut tour”
- Experience report SR30: Moselle – Bleiloch reservoir – DahmeAfter three years of searching and numerous visits to boat fairs, in the middle of 2018, the decision was finally made to buy the SR30 yacht line, currently the largest trailerable boat. The SR30 convinced us with its design, the great sense of space and the unique solutions
- SR30-Yachtline-Experience Report: Croatian/Baltic SeaIn the Spring, we picked up our new Boat, the SR30-Yacht Line-from the Company Öchsner-boote GmbH & Co. KG. Since we already owned a Boat from the Company Öchsner, we knew what was coming our way. The Briefing was very detailed and entertaining. Time passed in Flight.
- SR30-Yachtline-Experience Report/Crossing The NetherlandsAfter driving to the Maas Lakes a few Times on Weekends, our two-week Holiday with the “Daydream” was now up. We – this is Captain Klaus, Smutje Silvana, the two Sailors Katinka and Antonia And our Boat dog Cookie – started with our SR30
- Experience Report SR30-Yachtline-Croatia tripIn early august, our exciting journey began with the SR30 yachtline, which we received in april this year. Through our one-week test tour in june on the Main, we set off on our summer holiday to croatia. Since the journey was too long for us
- Experience Report SR30-Yachtline-Lake Constance and Lake ZernseeSince the Beginning of the 90s we regularly visited the various Boat Fairs, just to enjoy the sight of the Boats. At that Time, the Establishment of one’s own Company was a priority-both In terms of leisure and Finance. Together, we deposited the Sportsboat licence